Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical and public address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
We believe that protecting the confidentiality and privacy of our registered users is very important. For this reason, our basic features are designed to protect your privacy. Further we have settings that enable you to set your privacy and confidentiality levels to those that you are comfortable with.
Types of information that we collect from users
Purpose of collection and usage of information from you
We collect information from users in order to provide services from the Website for a user to discover a company, prepare for interviews or know about how it is like to work at organizations, through MakeYourCareers. We may use the information we collect:
- To provide you with personalized content and services as well as promotional content and services for a better user experience.
- To moderate and display the employer or company reviews, interview reviews, interview questions, interview tips and advice, any other interview related information, salary review, calculate take home salary and other content you have submitted for the benefit of our users.
- To customize and improve the features, performance, and support of the site.
- To show you relevant information, if you connect to MakeYourCareers through a third party or a Social Networking Site, from your Social Networking Site friends and connections, and to allow you to share job and profile information with them.
- To provide relevant advertising, including interest-based advertising from us and third parties, which may mean that we share identifiable information, such as your job title, to third-party advertisers.
- To provide recruiting services to employers.
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and service improvement.
- To communicate with you regarding our services.
- To create aggregate and statistical data that does not identify you individually and that we can commercialize.
- For other purposes that you separately authorize as you interact with MakeYourCareers.
We do not collect financial information such as credit card/debit card numbers/bank accounts numbers etc.
Information sharing and Disclosure
Website does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Websites under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Website communicate with you about offers from Website and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Website displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Website does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Website advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
Security practices and procedures
We fully comply with all Indian Laws applicable. We have always cooperated with all law enforcement inquiries. We may disclose all or part of your personal details in response to a lawful request from the law enforcement authorities or in a case of bonafide requirement to prevent an imminent breach of the law.
MakeYour Careers (Division of Paramount Business Solution)
2J - 91, New Industrial Town-2,
Faridabad, Haryana, India - 121001
Landmark*- Near Lakhani Dharamshala.
Website - www.makeyourcareers.com
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org